17.12.08

Top Ten of 2008 addendum...

Goddamn... how did i forget this?

Oh I know how... i've been purposely keeping this band a relative secret because it would be so annoying if I ever heard them playing in the Gap - you know, if I was ever in a Gap. Which I have never, nor would ever, do.

...

Well, yes. These are Gap jeans. But I mean, they were a gift, dick.

...

I know they fit me well. And yes, it was quite a lucky guess on the part of the person who bought them for me, who certainly was not me, and they got the size exactly correct. I wasn't in a fucking Gap okay? Jesus.

...

Where the fuck did you get a credit card receipt with my signature on it? Alright... ONCE I went in a Gap... ONCE.

Ahem.

On to the record... and I would have to say this is probably - well, tied for first place with the Why? record... I still can't believe I forgot this...

FRONTIER RUCKUS - The Orion Songbook
Unbelievable record - available on Itunes and from Quite Scientific Records.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

It's alright. I forgot to mention the new TV on the Radio, which has yet to stop being an amzing album because the world us still focusing on playing the daylights out of the last album. Dummies.

I almost bought a pair of Lucky jeans the other day. They were on sale.