1.8.08

because i apparently don't like having a good job...

here's the email i sent out to my entire office announcing my early departure:

RE: Leaving early because I'm famous.

Body:
That's right. I will be leaving at 3pm today to go be on the radio - which I'm told is a box that transmits sound from one place to another.

How exactly I am to fit on the radio has not be explained to me. I imagine I will either have to stand on it like a lion standing on one of those huge beach balls in the circus - or perhaps I will have to wear a white coverall and be blasted through the air waves like that little kid in Willy Wonka.

Although I'm pretty certain that kid was permanently shrunken to GI Joe size. So I'm hoping it is more like the lion/beach ball thing.

If you would like to hear me standing on the beach ball - check out 91.5 fm between 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm.

Shanks.

Phillip.

No comments: